Cookies are special files that are located on Your computer and are designed to remember the platforms You visited. Besides, cookies speed up access to the desired site and facilitate its loading. This platform also uses the discussed technologies to secure that Our services are tailored to Your needs and to improve the quality of customer service. It should be noted that We do not use the above-mentioned special files to store confidential data, such as Your payment details, Your address, or Your name. We remind You that Your browser settings allow You to control the disconnection of cookies. Please note that when disabling cookies, some functions of Our site will not work correctly. If You want to know about the operation of the above-mentioned special files in more detail, We offer You this portal aboutcookies.org.
What is a Cookie?
The discussed technologies are used to store data on the side of the user, but in practice, they are usually used for several tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- facilitating the user authentication process;
- a place to store personal preferences and user settings;
- monitoring the status of the user’s access session;
- tracking and collecting data about transactions on the site;
- ensuring the confidentiality and security of site users;
We consider it ours task to optimize the use of the discussed technologies which will secure the best functionality of our portal.
Classification of Cookies:
- Essential cookies: these above-mentioned special files play an important role in ensuring your comfort in the daily use of Our platform and to a large extent, secure the functioning of the platform. As a rule, We do not ask for Your permission to the use of these important files, however, You have the right to disable or delete them.
- Non-essential cookies: these are secondary files that are not needed to provide the basic functions of the site. They are designed to facilitate the work on our site. Mostly optional the discussed technologies are used for the following reasons:
One of the most common ways to use the above-mentioned special files is to obtain and analyze statistics about site users. The collection of such data allows us to determine the number of users and see the routes of their movement through the pages of the site. This allows us to study the needs of our customers.
We draw Your attention to the fact that in addition to cookies, which We use directly, third-party sites can download the above-mentioned special files to Your device. They are called “third-party” cookies, therefore we recommend that You study the policy of using such third-party cookies. As an example, We can cite third-party cookies of the Google Analytics property https://analytics.google.com/.
Particular Cookies used on this Platform:
Basically, this is the data that You provide to us in any request on Our part and that is connected to the provision of Our services. It includes messages and metadata associated with them.
A standard list of data received by the site (Your IP address, geolocation data, type of Your browser and version number, the operating system installed on Your device, referral source, frequency and duration of stay on the site’s pages, route for navigating the site). A complete list of scripts that collect the listed data can be found here.
Google Analytics is a wide range of software tools with which user info is collected and analyzed, including personalized online advertising.
Info that contains data for subscribing to mailing lists and / or newsletters.
Note: These scripts do not collect confidential data and therefore, cannot be disabled.
Modern browsers have a versatile assortment of data management tools. Therefore, Your browser will allow you to make flexible settings for actions regarding the above-mentioned special files. It is possible to prevent the browser from accepting the discussed technologies, or if you previously used cookies, you can delete them from your computer. You can allow the browser to accept only certain types of cookies. In this case, you should remember that the restrictions applied to the above-mentioned special files can lead to the incorrect operation of our site. For more info about the discussed technologies, check out the following link – aboutcookies.org.